Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stuart

2up question

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I hope this isn't a silly question sorry if it is.

Last night Bournemouth v Watford I backed Bournemouth at Paddy Power and layed at Smarkets and backed Watford at Bet 365 and also I layed at Smarkets. I cashed out my Watford lay 100% at 3-3 for a nice £43 profit (using the early pay out calculator on OM as opposed to the trade out button on Smarkets) after Watford had gone 2up and Bet 365 had paid out. 

Is all of that ok as I also had a lay bet at Smarkets on Bournemouth or am I just over complicating things?

Thanks

Edited by Stuart
Spelling

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

Hi,

I hope this isn't a silly question sorry if it is.

Last night Bournemouth v Watford I backed Bournemouth at Paddy Power and layed at Smarkets and backed Watford at Bet 365 and also I layed at Smarkets. I cashed out my Watford lay 100% at 3-3 for a nice £43 profit (using the early pay out calculator on OM as opposed to the trade out button on Smarkets) after Watford had gone 2up and Bet 365 had paid out. 

Is all of that ok as I also had a lay bet at Smarkets on Bournemouth or am I just over complicating things?

Thanks

When you used the early payout calculator, you backed Watford at the exchange, right? 

If so then yes, that's completely fine, regardless of how many other bets you have on the game 🙂

Yes Tom I placed a back bet at Smarkets after checking Bet 365 had paid into my account. 

Thanks for replying. 

• Like 1

Is it always good to cash out or let it run?

Depends how brave you are feeling, in the Watford game above if you had let it play out you could have won your bet with the early payout and you lay bet. I think, if it had been me, I would have taken the healthy cash out profit.

I let it go with southampton 2-0 and match finished in draw 2-2, got earning both side. I check with early payout calculator but with back odd very low @ 2-0 and lay odd over double it was small profit, then I took risk to wait to wait

A question about 2UP I bet many matches but early pay out was paid only on one, but I should have it on 2 matches, is there any limits ? I did receive 2 emails early payout but money on second match was paid at the end !! a bit ambiguous

On 1/7/2019 at 4:30 AM, cthierrymk said:

I let it go with southampton 2-0 and match finished in draw 2-2, got earning both side. I check with early payout calculator but with back odd very low @ 2-0 and lay odd over double it was small profit, then I took risk to wait to wait

A question about 2UP I bet many matches but early pay out was paid only on one, but I should have it on 2 matches, is there any limits ? I did receive 2 emails early payout but money on second match was paid at the end !! a bit ambiguous

Did one of them end in a draw/loss and you weren't paid out early??

Hi Jeremy, I had to check the match as it was on 5 Jan, Bolton final score 5-2, and was 3-1 at 63mn, both emails in Bet365 sent same time to inform me of early payout, but just received the one of Southampton, and end of the match that one. Nevermind I will know next time that it can work for many matches as I was not sure for first time I try it.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:36 AM, cthierrymk said:

Hi Jeremy, I had to check the match as it was on 5 Jan, Bolton final score 5-2, and was 3-1 at 63mn, both emails in Bet365 sent same time to inform me of early payout, but just received the one of Southampton, and end of the match that one. Nevermind I will know next time that it can work for many matches as I was not sure for first time I try it.

ah okay, so they still paid out on Bolton as winners but it was at the end of the match?