Forum
Lorelei

The world outside of matched betting

I am a full time lecturer in biosciences, and absolutely love it! Outside of work I have a yard of 6 horses and also, travel for a few weeks every summer by motorbike around Europe .... hence the need for additional income ... thank you Team Profit & matched betting!!

• Like 2

On 12/11/2018 at 6:32 PM, BWFC1988 said:

I'm a kitchen Extraction cleaner. 

Matched betting is a great way to make a few extra quid. And a lot easier than having to crawl through ducting! 

I used to clean the outside of the vents, and the stainless steel filters when I was a kitchen porter. It's amazing how greasy they get, absolutely horrible. I imagine that inside it's like just layers of black sludge... 

• Like 1

I work part-time in marketing and look after my little boy the rest of the time, so a bit of MB cash comes in handy!

• Like 1

I'm a civil servant working in the prison service as a woodwork instructor, does make taking advantage of daytime offers a tad difficult as i can't have a mobile at work or any sites linked to betting. But bonus is i finish lunchtime Friday's so can plan mt MB early.

• Like 1

Lucky enough to take early retirement after spending the last several years accumulating grey hairs, shattered nerves and whiplash on a daily basis (ex-driving instructor!)

Now spending my time match betting, cooking (discovered that I love to make preserves and chutneys, unfortunately I don't have the gardening skills to provide the raw materials) and travelling round the UK exploring bits I've never seen before. 

Bet365 £50 offers can be challenging when you're in a campsite in the back end of nowhere - good job most pubs have wifi!

• Like 1

I used to work for a solicitors.  Started off life as a secretary, then took (some of) the Legal Executive exams and then gave up to have children.  For a while when the children were young I did freelance Outdoor Clerking for solicitors which entailed going to Court and reporting back to the person in charge of the case on everything that happened - that's the consult with the barrister and the court hearing and you have to write at superfast speed to keep up!  Anyhow, I gave that up as I "inherited" the breeding line of dogs that my father started.  I've bred 7 litters over the years and have not only toured the length and breadth of the UK but Europe as well!  My poor kids trouped over hundred of miles of ploughed fields in the winter because I was an acting member of the hunting section until Mr Blurrrrr pushed through the Hunting with Dogs Act!  I judge the breed at the top level in the UK and have also judged abroad.  I have two appointments to look forward to in 2019, one in the UK and one in Seattle.  I am Vice President of the Breed Club and also VP for International Affairs of Saluki Centre in Saudi Arabia.  My involvement with my dogs has literally taken me around the world - although I draw the line at Australia who one earth want to go somewhere that takes over a day to get there?!  Neither of my children are interested in the dogs - I guess it put them off forever growing up in a world of backstabbing show people all clamouring for the top of the tree.  They seem to have been concentrating on other things - I am now a grandmother to 5 grandchildren all born within a 6 year period.  And I love it!
My daughter introduced me to MB although I can't hold a candle to her profits!

• Like 1

Outside match betting I am a fire fighter and a carer. I dont get much spare time, but i think this proves it doesnt take long to earn a little profit every day. With the winnings i hope to take my family on holiday. Cheers team profit for the help youve provided

• Like 1

I’m a full time, long distance train driver. Can’t have phone on when on the train so MB around the shifts!

made £700 since Oct 1st which is going towards a family holiday to Jamaica next year.

I have 3 boys, 21 8 & 3 - the younger 2 are actors & models so I spend a lot of time running them to jobs!

• Like 2

I am a teacher, we do not get paid much so I was doing a second job at the weekends. Now I do match betting instead. I am hoping to have enough deposit to have my first house soon. (At 40 years old!) Plus it is my Birthday in 2 weeks. yay.

• Like 1

I work for a company making mobile games. Outside of work, 4 kids ranging from 1 to 7, a 16-year-old stepdaughter and 2 dogs keep me busy.

• Like 2

I have worked in admin for years... Got made redundant and am temping in admin.. But getting so fed up of it. Now I am doing MBing I have decided to change career and will hopefully be training to be a Geography teacher from September.. A big challenge but MB has given me the freedom to explore this as I cannot afford not to work. It has helped so much.  I fundraise for a school in Tanzania too and MB money has helped with that. Onwards and upwards, exciting times... 

• Like 1

I own a shop on Ebay during the day & then in the evening transform into a rock star in my band Sabre! You should find some of our demos on Youtube somewhere! We're going into the studio in February to record our first official tracks so looking forward to that & then some upcoming gigs to practice for in the Spring. The majority of my matched betting profit funds all the musical equipment I need. It really helps! I've already got the drummer involved in matched betting.....just the bass & lead guitarist to go 😀

• Like 1

I work part time as a waitress and will be studying uni abroad. As I wil be studying abroad I won’t be able to take out a student loan or anything like that so this part time job is helping save up for uni. 

• Like 1

I'm a full time carer. Apart from MB, I enjoy making my own bread (handmade) and making my own beers and wines.

• Like 1

Hey all! 

I used to work in Finance, but left the industry to build an online fitness coaching business! It was growing well, until I suffered a rather serious shoulder injury, which was a major setback (so unfortunately had to stop the business). 

Heading back into the world of Finance now :) 

Started MB'ing in March this year! I only spend around an hour/day during the week, but a couple more hours on a Saturday (for all the weekend offers!). So far I've averaged £300-400/month with this strategy, which isn't bad considering it's just several hours/week! PLUS IT'S ALL FREE MONEY!! :) 

• Like 1

Hi, great website and interesting topic!

I'm a Data Analyst for a living, so MB is right up my street! My friends think it's my job that makes MB easy but this thread shows anybody can do it if they are careful and take the time to learn.

I would say I am sensible with money (my wife would say tight!). Therefore MB has allowed me to treat myself to things that I wouldn't otherwise buy; a holiday upgrade, a motorised golf trolley and festival tickets so far. It is enhancing my enjoyment of my hobbies.

Thanks TP!

• Like 2

Hi all,

I’ve been a pro drummer most of my working life. Been lucky to travel the world whilst doing it, but 5 years ago I decided to open a studio in my home town of Burnley to plan for a future where I could work without all the traveling. The studio and my drum teaching has gone from strength to strength, and I’m currently expanding the business because it’s so busy. 

Being self employed has made it easier to put time aside for MB. I tend to do all my MB stuff in the mornings, as I don’t usually have to open the studio till after lunch. The downside is that I’m busy in the evenings and weekends which makes it harder to get on the 2UPs and other weekend offers. I always find a way though! 

• Like 2

Day to day I am a research associate in cancer research.., Outside of work most of my time is spent running around after my 2 year old ha.  

• Like 1

I’m a single, full time parent to 2. Before I had my kids I spent years doing retail, bar work, call centers, and worked in children’s nurseries and even vet clinics! I fortunate that I don’t plan on returning to work and mb’ing is definitely helping with that. Things have changed so much in the work world and I still don’t know what I’d be if I ever grew up😂

• Like 1

When I'm not match betting I'm a business coach with a few local companies that I consult.... nothing major but it ticks over and MBing has given me the freedom to break away from debts and explore other options for the future 🙂

• Like 1

I work for a housing association providing admin support for the housing support team and our community alarm service. I sing in a choir  and follow my local ice hockey team. I go yomping up the Wrekin with my jack Russell who doesn’t tolerate other dogs which makes for an interesting walk sometimes. 

• Like 1

I work as a support worker for Mencap. I support adults with learning difficulties. It's very rewarding but it can be challenging sometimes. I really enjoy most aspects of the job but the shifts can be difficult. I live with my wife in a small flat and we are looking to move into a bungalow soon. Matched betting has payed for our holiday for my wife's 50th birthday 🎂 🎉. I love the community aspect of team profit and also top tips of rinsing the bookies! 

• Like 1

Hello,

I am working as Oracle consultant. I have started MB a few months ago and still trying to understand it. There are so many different options! I am trying to understand the racing side of it now. It takes me time as I am still learning different versions of betting on different sports. Even though I am still left to do many welcome offers, I am still very confused about what I will do after they are over.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 2:24 PM, Chris Harvey said:

I've always been a bit scared of the water rides where you go down a tube, so I think I'd be pretty terrible at crawling through the ducting 😄 

Great to hear @BWFC1988 that matched betting is helping you to make a few extra quid keep smashing up those bookies!!

Yeh it doesn't suit anybody who's claustrophic! 

I don't know what I enjoy more in regards to matched betting. The money or beating the bookie...

• Like 1