Forum
Jeremy Law

£400 Xmas Giveaway! ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

954277824_Screenshot2018-11-29at09_57_39.thumb.png.21ff2b6128d0ef2be31af5377385551a.png

£400 Xmas Giveaway!

To celebrate the launch of our new forum, we’re giving away £100 in Amazon vouchers every week in the lead up to Christmas!

Why have we made a forum?

Some of you may be wondering why we’re making a forum when we have the Team Profit Facebook Group. We don’t want the forum to replace the group, but we do want to provide an alternative for those without Facebook and those who prefer the layout of a forum!

Whereas Facebook has it’s classic news-feed style, the forum is much more spread out and allows people to look for the content that they want to view by looking in a specific area.

The forum has dedicated threads on everything matched betting related such as daily profits, reload guides and a social section.

The forum allows you to sign up using your Facebook account or by using an email and creating a password.

Once signed up simply browse through our different threads, create new threads or comment on existing threads!

The Giveaway

We’ll be giving out £100 in Amazon vouchers to users who sign up and contribute to specific discussions. To enter, simply leave a comment (longer than a few words) on that week's topic. Winners will then be drawn at random to receive a prize: this week's topic is "To be revealed: Top Tips - "My top tip for a beginner is..."".

How to Enter Each Week

Click below to comment on the current week's thread.

Week 1 (29 Nov - 5 Dec): Welcome to the Forum - Please introduce yourself :)  Finished

Week 2 (6 Dec - 12 Dec): To be revealed: Top Tips - "My top tip for a beginner is..."

Week 3 (13 Dec - 19 Dec): To be revealed

Week 4 (20 Dec - 26 Dec): To be revealed

What you can win

• The amazon vouchers will be split up so that more people have a chance to win

• The £100 will be split up like so 1 x £25, £10 x 3, £5 x 9, so we will have 13 winners per week!

Terms

• You must enter the prize draw between these dates unless you’ve already introduced yourself on our welcome thread, in which case you’ll automatically qualify.

Week 1: 29/11/18 - 5/12/18

Week 2: 6/12/18 - 12/12/18

Week 3: 13/12/18 - 19/12/18

Week 4: 20/12/18 - 26/12/18

• Only one entry per person

• Prizes will be draw randomly

• Vouchers will be emailed to you

Good luck to all and if you have any questions then reply to this thread below 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys (and gals) - so Christmas really is a coming!

Edited by Karen

Congratulations on the launch of the new forum, I'm looking forward to loitering and helping out where I can :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Jeremy Law said:

954277824_Screenshot2018-11-29at09_57_39.thumb.png.21ff2b6128d0ef2be31af5377385551a.png

£400 Xmas Giveaway!

To celebrate the launch of our new forum, we’re giving away £100 in Amazon vouchers every week in the lead up to Christmas!

Why have we made a forum?

Some of you may be wondering why we’re making a forum when we have the Team Profit Facebook Group. We don’t want the forum to replace the group, but we do want to provide an alternative for those without Facebook and those who prefer the layout of a forum!

Whereas Facebook has it’s classic news-feed style, the forum is much more spread out and allows people to look for the content that they want to view by looking in a specific area.

The forum has dedicated threads on everything matched betting related such as daily profits, reload guides and a social section.

The forum allows you to sign up using your Facebook account or by using an email and creating a password.

Once signed up simply browse through our different threads, create new threads or comment on existing threads!

The Giveaway

We’ll be giving out £100 in Amazon vouchers to users who sign up and contribute to specific discussions. To enter, simply leave a comment (longer than a few words) on that week's topic. Winners will then be drawn at random to receive a prize: this week's topic is "Welcome to the Forum - Please introduce yourself :)".

How to Enter Each Week

Click below to comment on the current week's thread.

Week 1 (29 Nov - 5 Dec): Welcome to the Forum - Please introduce yourself :)

Week 2 (6 Dec - 12 Dec): To be revealed

Week 3 (13 Dec - 19 Dec): To be revealed

Week 4 (20 Dec - 26 Dec): To be revealed

What you can win

• The amazon vouchers will be split up so that more people have a chance to win

• The £100 will be split up like so 1 x £25, £10 x 3, £5 x 9, so we will have 13 winners per week!

Terms

• You must enter the prize draw between these dates unless you’ve already introduced yourself on our welcome thread, in which case you’ll automatically qualify.

Week 1: 29/11/18 - 5/12/18

Week 2: 6/12/18 - 12/12/18

Week 3: 13/12/18 - 19/12/18

Week 4: 20/12/18 - 26/12/18

• Only one entry per person

• Prizes will be draw randomly

• Vouchers will be emailed to you

Good luck to all and if you have any questions then reply to this thread below 🙂

Thanks 

Great new site and the competition is just in time for Christmas.

I have watched many of the you tube tutorials over the past year or so, and they have been very beneficial to  Match Bettors whatever there level of experience, a very nice incentive to get more peeps on board and to chat amongst likeminded .

I look forward to being part of the new community here on the forum posts! Best wishes to All

Really looking forward to taking my matched betting to another level using the resources and knowledge that, over time, this forum will bring. Great move guys! 

Edited by Very andy

Good idea to add the forum with Facebook not showing posts in chronological order

I LOVE TP giveaways - haven't won one yet but they are fun and and GREAT idea for one just before Christmas!  Love you guy and all the support you give to everyone!

I am so out of this at the moment and I need to get motivated, this might be just what I need xx

• Like 1

I am looking forward to getting back into matched betting and this forum will help me do so. Thank you Team Profit!

Salutations from North East Lincolnshire.

Looking forward to learn matched betting !

Joan

Great forum. Good luck guys & thanks for all your help along the way! 

The forum is a saviour for me being a Facebook hater 🙈 thank you all for your help and constant improvements to help us make the most profit x

12 hours ago, Lemin233 said:

Thanks 

Hi guys good luck to everyone this is a great idea will really be helpful for people with Christmas coming up

Edited by Samies84

Hi guys good luck to everyone this is a great idea will really be helpful for people with Christmas coming up

Good morning all, for christmas this year im asking for profits and thanks to this group they just arent stopping!