Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Law

Youtube Channel

If you have any suggestions or feedback for the Team Profit Youtube Channel then just drop a reply on this topic and we'll see what we can do!

Hi, I really like Team Profits YouTube videos, they are very helpful and explain a lot of things clearly. Can you do a tutorial on Eachway/Extra place bets for the horse racing? Just a thought

Thanks

Oliver

On 12/1/2018 at 12:20 AM, Oliver Kennedy-Harris said:

Hi, I really like Team Profits YouTube videos, they are very helpful and explain a lot of things clearly. Can you do a tutorial on Eachway/Extra place bets for the horse racing? Just a thought

Thanks

Oliver

Hey Oliver,

We can definitely look at putting something together! The only issue is that eachway and extra places aren't as good as they used to be, and so there's really not much to be had at all.

If it's something you'd want though then we could of course 🙂 

Hey Tom,

Oh right, every time I look at the extra place matcher or each way matcher on OddsMonkey there just seems to be money to be made there and quite a lot sometimes. But yes I would be interested in a video even if there profits are of that of price boosts and also myself and others can hear your review of these racing offers. :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Imnotanowl said:

I want more 😛

If him dancing? I would rather MB haha 

On 12/3/2018 at 1:07 PM, Tom Portlock said:

Hey Oliver,

We can definitely look at putting something together! The only issue is that eachway and extra places aren't as good as they used to be, and so there's really not much to be had at all.

If it's something you'd want though then we could of course 🙂 

So eachway and extra places, accas and win only dutching aren't what they used to be, mix this with gubbing and a pinch of unreasonable account verification requirements = a thin gruel, to be sure!

• Like 1

On 12/29/2018 at 9:00 AM, Pound+ said:

So eachway and extra places, accas and win only dutching aren't what they used to be, mix this with gubbing and a pinch of unreasonable account verification requirements = a thin gruel, to be sure!

yeah i normally don't do accas anymore either, used to be good but much more money to be made elsewhere at the mo!