Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Law

Team Profit Website

If you have any suggestions or feedback for the Team Profit website then just drop a reply on this topic and we'll see what we can do!

On 11/29/2018 at 1:46 PM, Jeremy Law said:

If you have any suggestions or feedback for the Team Profit website then just drop a reply on this topic and we'll see what we can do!

I'm concerned that the website doesn't allow you to change your email address - the address I've used I have also used at various bookmakers who could potentially find out who has registered at TeamProfit.

12 hours ago, Ted said:

I'm concerned that the website doesn't allow you to change your email address - the address I've used I have also used at various bookmakers who could potentially find out who has registered at TeamProfit.

Hey Ted 😀 there is no way a bookmaker could find out associated email addresses with Team Profit. If you would like to change your account's email address please do email us at help@teamprofit.com and we'll get it changed for you right away!

Can you add a function to be able to move a post into a different area of the forum please

Do you have the option to "split" a post when you click on the options drop down on a post? As that should allow for it, not sure if it's admins only though.