Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Portlock

Price Boosts

Click Here to visit the price boost thread.

Price boosts are an extremely profitable source of income for all Matched Bettors. They are especially good as they don't involve any free bets or rollovers; you simply place a bet and profit instantly.

Firstly: What is a price boost? 

A price boost is where the bookmaker will "boost" the odds of an event which, if it's higher than the lay odds, you can instantly profit by simply placing a back bet on it and the corresponding lay. An example would be Manchester Utd to win at 3.0 with a lay of 3.2. This isn't profitable and you would take a loss when placing this bet. However one website may boost the odds from 3.0 to 3.5. Now the back is 3.5 and the lay is 3.2. As you can see here you can profit instantly by simply placing a back and lay bet.

Most price boosts have a maximum stake and it's normally around £10 or £20, however in the past some have been much higher of even uncapped! Just bear in mind, a price boost must be displayed as a price boost. If it is not, then you are likely taking an arb which is bad. The bookmakers know they are offering the price boost, and so if you take an arb then you are putting your accounts at risk as the arb technically shouldn't be there.

So where do you find the price boosts?

HERE!

Oddsmonkey's forum has a dedicated price boost thread where people will post price boosts. You can manually find them yourself if you know where to look as the same sites offer similar boosts over and over again, however it's so much easier just getting an Oddsmonkey subscription and subscribing to their forum thread - it pays for itself after a few boosts!

Please see an example below:

OM PB.PNG

Boosts like this are posted every day and the amount varies from 2 or 3 boosts on a quiet day to up to 30 boosts on busy weekends! It's extremely profitable and will save you a lot of time.

For a more detailed explanation on price boosts, please check our guide here: https://www.teamprofit.com/price-boosts

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sophie83 said:

Sky Bet this morning for boosted ACCA Tottenham, Leeds and Wolves all to win 5.0

and 4.7 on Smarkets  

Easy little bit of profit! 😄 Don't forget, if you get on it early enough before kick off tomorrow, you can also get on it again after exactly 24 hours.

Hi,

I did this price boost this morning that some guy posted on OddsMonkey

"Betfred
The World End to win 12:45 - Cheltenham 3/2.7 SM"

I did the offer and made money but then I checked it and on the oddsmatcher it classed it as an Arb (over 100% rating) and there was no promotion like the usual odds boost on the bookmaker. Was this actually an Arb?

You can find explanation in TP link : https://www.teamprofit.com/what-is-arbing

A discrepancy in odds but some bookmakers don't like it and can restrict account

23 hours ago, Tom Portlock said:

Easy little bit of profit! 😄 Don't forget, if you get on it early enough before kick off tomorrow, you can also get on it again after exactly 24 hours.

The profit margin is better if you take Wolves to draw. 

Currently Skybet @ 10

Smarkets @7.6. 

In unibet I see 10% in ACCA 3+, 20% in ACCA 4+. 30% in ACCA 5+

I check an ACCA 4+ the boosted odd was 4.94 still lower than exchange smarkets 5.00 ( and in Unibet it say 20% Profit Boost - Max stake £25.00 - Expires 23 Dec 2018, 22:59 )

Skybet superboost

Man City, Chelsea, Newcastle all to win - 5 / 3.35 SM   

£10 max stake

Profit £4.91  (mostl likely will change from this post)

Edited by Oliver Kennedy-Harris
  • Like 1

@Oliver Kennedy-Harris  I see the superboost Skybet but if I enter your number in the lay calculator it say profit is £4.7 not £4.91. Did I misunderstand something as I am new ?

However there are 3 superboost in skybet  with odd @5, @9, @10 and from what I have seen in smarkets the one @9 give the highest profit  £4.98 ( bookmaker win ) /  £5 ( exchange win ) with £10 max stake ( SM odd was 5.9 )

Hi @cthierrymk,

I use 0% on the lay commission on the calculator since I was using Smarkets as my exchange.

As for the other boosts, I decided to choose the one with the lowest liability so that anyone could do the offer at any level of their Matchbetting skill. Also, last night, Smarkets was fluctuating from 3.35 to 3.3 making it £5.15. Either way a £4.00+ profit on a price boost, which takes a minute to do, is a great boost.

Merry Christmas

Hi there, in the daily blog, the last one of Friday 1st Feb, it said ""Don't forget to check out the profit boost thread as the total yesterday was £22! Dont miss out!"" .

Can we know more about the content of these £22 or it is a secret kept for the members of oddsmonkey ?

I check may bookmakers but I can't find that much, or odds boosted is too low like Ladbrokes, or can not be layed, etc... except some boost acca from skybet, WH, sometimes some offer in BV or 188BET or Betway