Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Hi all 

Been matched betting since March, and built up around £1k in profit so far.

Now looking at the bigger sign up offers with wagering. 

Signed up for mansion bet, £100 deposit, and £50 bonus. After a few bets on the tennis I've got a balance of £160, but wagering of £800.

Surely its more profitable to bet the £160 and hope I dont get many wins than bet the whole £800?

There arent many free bet offers on mansion, other than the french open and thats nearly over

On 6/8/2019 at 1:16 PM, Mattycfc said:

Hi all 

Been matched betting since March, and built up around £1k in profit so far.

Now looking at the bigger sign up offers with wagering. 

Signed up for mansion bet, £100 deposit, and £50 bonus. After a few bets on the tennis I've got a balance of £160, but wagering of £800.

Surely its more profitable to bet the £160 and hope I dont get many wins than bet the whole £800?

There arent many free bet offers on mansion, other than the french open and thats nearly over

You can indeed bet the whole amount, and, if it loses you're done.

However if it wins you'll have loads more in your balance and almost certainly have to finish wagering. Also you need to make sure you have enough in your exchange should this happen, so you can get through wagering or you'll lose money 🙂

ok, yeah will try to lose the £160 into the exchange. i keep around £500 in the exchange so should be ok.

just had a panic when i was reading about the tonybet offer where you only get the bonus after wagering is complete, and thought mansionbet may have similar T&Cs