Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gavmoulds

Missing Something

I HAVE WATCHED THE VIDEOS AND FOLLOWED THE GUIDES TO THE LETTER.

My first bets have completed today....Coral bet £5.00...lost...Betfair lay bet to counter the coral one £4.98....Won £4.98.

So....in total my efforts have simply lost me £5.00....I can do that in Costa by actually enjoying myself.

I might as well just bet on coral and hope it wins.....there is no point as the lay bet is countering my loss.

If you won £4.98 and you lost £5 then you've only lost 2p. And the point of placing that trigger bet is to unlock the £20 free bet and that is where you make your profit. Once your £20 free bet has come through, use selections on our blog to find a higher odds team then use the calculator with the bet type set to free bet SNR and it will show you how much profit you can make. Let me know if you have any other issues. 

20 hours ago, gavmoulds said:

I HAVE WATCHED THE VIDEOS AND FOLLOWED THE GUIDES TO THE LETTER.

My first bets have completed today....Coral bet £5.00...lost...Betfair lay bet to counter the coral one £4.98....Won £4.98.

So....in total my efforts have simply lost me £5.00....I can do that in Costa by actually enjoying myself.

I might as well just bet on coral and hope it wins.....there is no point as the lay bet is countering my loss.

How does losing £5 and winning £4.98 = a loss of £5? 😂